Monday, May 16

MIA

So, apparently, last week I was M.I.A.
      
{the pieces: top - Dillard's (old), skirt - Macy's ('08), belt - Gap ('11)}

The experience of it all was a blur. (Has it really been a week since my last post?)

I can recall a few things though:
  • a 40-minute bumpy ride on a non-ac'd school bus...dozens of kids being loud...something about a field trip, I think?
  • meetings during my conference period...that lasted the entire period...
  • the clock reading 6:30 p.m. as I'm locking my classroom door...a couple of times...
  • rude kids with substitute...
  • poor substitute...
  • committee to work on writing curriculum for next year...
Ok.  My brain hurts right now.  That's all I can recall from last week.

Anyway, my apologies for being M.I.A.
And I don't mean "Missing In Action".

I mean: Mind Insanely Absent

I really don't think I'm over it, so if I sound to start don't I like sense make any...just remember:  M.I.A.

Merry Christmas!!!
 :0)

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I had to re-read that last sentence over and over again. lol But it's also past my bedtime, so my mind's a little slow at the moment. Oh yes, we go to bed around 9:00 in this house! lol

    I love that outfit. That maxi skirt is great! I've got to get me one of those... Once my stupid finance challenge is done.

    Sorry you've had such a crazy busy week. Hopefully, this one will be better! Not too much longer till summer break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to have a bloggy break every now and again, glad you're back though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You're adorable. I'm sorry last week was so stressful. Hopefully you'll be able to relax soon!

    You look fantatic in that peasant skirt, I love it!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete