First of all, NO!!! I did not wear this dress to school today! (Umm...I like my job and want to keep it!)
But I did wear this on Saturday night to a great, casual backyard crawfish boil. (sidenote: although I am married to a down-to-the-roots Louisiana man, I do not partake in the crawfish peeling/sucking...yesyesyes, this is such a travesty...IknowIknow.)
Anyway, after owning this dress for the past couple of months, this is the first time I've worn it. Here are the pros and cons of this Libertine for Target piece:
- STRIPES!!! Need I say more?
- ridiculously cute
- great color combo
- can be flattering
- cute puffy sleeves
- very versatile...this may be worn as a tunic or a tee with pants, leggings, shorts...a beach cover-up...and other creative ways that I have yet to discover
- don't sit down recklessly!
- double-think those video dance moves!
- dropped that earring?....be careful when you bend down!
- big sneeze coming on?...don't lean over too far!
- keep fist-pumping to a minimum
- wanna wear higher heels?...pick the right style or you might risk looking like a, er, lady of the night (ahem)
Once again, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day (whether your the mother or the mothered)! I hope you enjoyed my special post about my special little nut!