Monday, May 23

Basic Counting

         
{Cardigan - Ralph Lauren from Macy's ('10), Tee - Loft, Skirt - Gap ('11), Shoes - Nine West ('10?)}

So, this is a quickie (post, that is).  Hope your day went well, but I feel the need to unwind with some exercise.  Here's my day in a (hopefully, somewhat entertaining) nutshell nursery rhyme:

One, two...
...buckle my shoe kept fallin' outta my shoes. (great deal. last pair. one size too big.  you know me...)

Three, four...
....shut the door rushed outta the door.

Five, six...
...pick up sticks Awards Day success.

Seven, eight...
...lay them straight left at 4:15, didn't stay late!

Nine, ten...
...big fat hen wake up tomorrow and do it again. (minus the Awards Day part)


All right, I'm working with little creative juice here...

I would keep going, but I just realized that I'm counting in the wrong direction!!  I should be going backwards from five...as in five more days 'til summer freeeeeeeeedoooommmm!!! (count me in on that!)


5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! That skirt is so ruffly and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, I love this outfit - love it!!! That purple is gorgeous on you, I love the necklace and those peep toes are fabulous! You look great!

    Keep your eyes on the prize - of summer! It's coming and you deserve the break!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! The colors and the overall shape of everything are amazing on you. Have you tried heel grips and half-inserts for the shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you had me laughing from the get-go! lol I must say . . . I absolutely adore that skirt!! It's gorgeous! And I'm insanely jealous of teachers and the summer break that they get! Of course, don't get me wrong... you guys TOTALLY deserve it for all the hard work you do teaching and taking care of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have SO MUCH trouble with skirts, so I'm always completely jealous when I see someone else pull one off. This one is awesome. Perfect with the pieces you put together, too. GRRR...MUST WORK ON SKIRTING...

    ReplyDelete