Monday, February 14

Fabulous in February, Week 2

To continue with Hope and Melissa's Fabulous in February, here are three more positive things about...me!

#4. I like my natural muscle tone.  Even when I was, like, six or seven, my muscles were bigger than most of the boys that I knew.  And I could outrun most of them, too.  ;)

#5.  Whenever I'm at work, I make an attempt to always make eye contact, smile and acknowlege people, whether I know them well or not, or even if it's just in passing.  I even do the same in public sometimes with complete strangers.  I just think of it as being courteous. 

#6.  I have the quotation "Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover" on the back wall of my classroom, which is something that I've been cognizant of since I was in middle school.  I'm not saying that I'm inhuman to the point that I never make instinctual assumptions about people, but I do try to make sure that I give people a chance to prove who they are before settling on a final opinion of them. 

C'est tout pour maintenant!
(That's all for now!)

1 comment:

  1. Love your positive statements! Both weeks have made me think how amazingly suited you are to teaching :)

    ReplyDelete