Tuesday, September 25

In a Blaze(r) of Orange

Blazer - Target
Tank - ?
Jeans - Express
Shoes - Circa Joan & David (DSW)
 
 
 
Coming through in a blaze!
 
Actually, in an blazer!  And a vibrant orange one at that!
 
Here's what happened:
 
After staying away from Target for a while, I went in for the sole purpose of doing some grocery shopping.
 
And I did make my way to the grocery section...just via the women's clothing section.
 
And that's where this blazer, in all of its orange-ness, practically jumped off of the rack and into my basket.
 
It was a perfect fit, and it was on sale.  
 
So what if I was only supposed to be grocery shopping?
 
Technically, you could say that I all I did was just add orange(s) to the grocery list.  ;)

7 comments:

  1. That blazer looks great with your jeans. What a great way to do Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Duh...I didn't even think about this blazer being a perfect item for Fall. I just FELL in love with it and wanted it. (I already wore it again today!)

      Delete
  2. SUch a great blazer! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tara! I love the color, too...plus the striped lining AND the navy blue that's hiding underneath the collar!

      Delete
  4. You are such a cutie! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete