Tuesday, September 4

Welcome Back

Striped Sweater - French Connection
Blue Collared Top - BCBG
Navy/Red Skirt - Gap
Shoes - Ralph Lauren


Welcome back...
Where your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back...
To that same old place that you laughed about...

I played this song last week on the first day back to school as my new sixth graders entered my classroom.

And so, I figured, how apropos to "play" it right now as I find my way back to Blogger!

Sadly, it's been so long that I actually forgot my login...and then I stumbled around trying to remember how to upload a photo.  yeesh!

Anyway, I hope everyone has been doing well!  Although it may be a little late for some, welcome back to school for all you teachers out there...and welcome back to "freedom" for all you moms!  ;)

11 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. I'm looking forward to seeing your new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of this outfit - seriously, the whole look is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you! I'm so glad you're back. And I'm glad this is the outfit you came back with; you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Welcome back! Love your outfit - very teacher chic. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made my blogging comeback today too. Sometimes summer vacation is from everything. That's a fun back to school outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this school girl look girlie! Super cute!

    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Check out my interview of Jane By Design Actor Bryan Dechart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found this blog and I like the design. It's very interesting. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

    cheapest electricity sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look!! That skirt is everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVVVVVVE your skirt!!!! Too cute!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete