Tuesday, March 1

It's March!


          Slight breeze.  Sun shining. Warmer temperatures.  I am so ready for Spring!  Since there was a lot of testing going on in our building, we were given the green light to wear jeans today.  It felt a little awkward to wear jeans during the middle of the week, but I wasn't going to pass up that opportunity!  So here's what I wore to satisfy the super-casual leniance and the gorgeous weather.  It was so nice out that I even took one of my classes outside...I'm thinking that I may turn tomorrow into Sun-day and take all of my classes out to enjoy the rays (but in the shade)!  I hope the signs of Spring are popping up where all of y'all are!  Hope you have a happy (Sun-day) Wednesday tomorrow!
                


the pieces:
Sweater - Tex by Max Azria (courtesy of my sister's shopping trip to Final Cut)
Black tee - Design History (TJ Maxx or Marshall's???)
Jeans - Gap (old)
Belt - Gap (Summer 2010)
Clogs - DV by Dolce Vita "Jezabel" ...find 'em here

4 comments:

  1. Love that sweater Kish!...Our weather is beginning to be a bit more "spring like" as well, but that also includes tons of rain.....may have to invest in some cute wellies to get me through it ;) Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. striped cardis are a must have, right? love them. super cute girly:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that belt and cardi! I have yet to try the belted cardi look... I love it on everyone I've seen but I'm scared to try it myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so incredibly classy in the mixed neutrals, and a belted cardi is always good! What a flattering outfit! Hope you had a great day!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete