But I'm still standing, honey! And I'm ready! I'm ready for quite a few things, actually. Would you like to know what they are?
1. Spring Break (next week)! I don't have any special plans, but last year I gutted and remodeled my son's closet. Maybe I'll take on another project...I've been wanting to paint my living room and kitchen, so we'll see.
2. A new professional haircut! I've been painfully letting it grow out from an asymmetrical cut, but I couldn't keep my own hands (and scissors) out of it (thus the "painful" part). I've been cutting/trimming/layering my hair on my own for the past few months, so, yeah, it's about time.
3. Sunday = Early rise and first-in-line for my pickings of the Target Designer Collective of dresses!!!!!
4. My son to start school...yes, I'm aware that this won't be until August, but today I secured his position at a private school with a great pre-K program! When I told him, he asked me, "Mom, you went to my school? How dare you?" (I translated that to mean, "How dare you go without me", but....I'm probably wrong. Four years old and already he's embarrassed by his old mum...)
5. And after not having an appetite for the past five days...I can't wait to eat spaghetti tonight!
6. Lastly, I can't wait to peruse through Everybody, Everywear to see how everyone styled their polka dots. (Go and check it out, too!) I took this ruffled button down (okay, the ruffles are kinda hard to see) and popped the black?brown? color of the polka dots with a vibrant pink and pale green-ish necklace. That's about as creative as I could get. Hope you like.
So, does anyone else have some good stuff that they're looking forward to?
Ruched Shoulder Cardigan - Chelsea and Violet, Dillard's (2009)
Blouse - The Limited (2008)
Camisole - The Limited (2009)
Trousers - oh, boy...here we go again with another trend of items...The Limited (2008)
Dk Brown Patent Peep toe Platform Pumps - Nine West "Liatris" (same style in black satin here)
See more polka dots here!