Tuesday, March 27

Triple Digits

Tank - Loft
Cardigan - Express
Flare-leg Jeans - Gap
Unseen Shoes - Mia (DSW)
Necklace - mom

Well, lookee here.

I logged on to Blogger today expecting to do a quick post, but the first thing that caught my attention was the number 100.

As in 100 followers!

Woohooooooo!!!!!!  (that's called excitement)  Now, I can't even remember what I was going to write about.

Thanks to those of you who deem my blog followorthy (that's called making words up)!  It's been a little over a year...I've had my comings and goings...but I'm still here, right now!

So, does that mean it's time for my first-ever giveaway?!  Hmmmm....what can I give that is special and meaningful enough to show my appreciation for all of you guys...????

I guess you'll have to stay tuned...(that's called a tease)......

Thanks you guys!!!

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Yay for 100 followers :) I'm surprised you don't have more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kish...and I love that tank and how you paired it with the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray on one hundred! I'm always reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look so cute and I laughed at the unseen shoes credit.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love green on you and that fun necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you're followorthy!! You're pretty fabulous. =) I'd like that bright green cardi, please! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. IDK why your posts haven’t been showing up on my dashboard??!!! Anywho, congrats on reaching 100!!!! Love that necklace & jeans! *CUTE*

    ReplyDelete