Wednesday, March 21

Observe This

Dress - Dillard's
Cardigan - Loft
Belt - Gap
Shoes - BCBG (DSW)

1.  A student who outright refuses to do work...and almost becomes confrontational.
2.  A story that we read aloud and that has several errors that require me to actually stop several times and "jigsaw puzzle" the parts of the story just to get through it.
3.  Another student who decides to make some kind of loud, unrecognizable noise while I'm speaking.
4.  Not much air conditioning.

What a great class period...
especially when there is an important guest present to observe your classroom...right?

6 comments:

  1. Ugh. I'm sorry. Days like that are no good. But, your outfit is. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I think is lovely! Would you like to be friends and follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, that's the worst! I've been the "observer" enough times now to know that it seems to always happen when a guest is present. lol I can't wait till I'm the one being observed! Just a few more months. =)

    That dress is gorgeous!! And of course, I love the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sense of style! Thanks so much for stopping by, I just followed you back sweetie!:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My students have the fear of me in them and bet NOT embrass us in front of guest or someone will pay the piper!! Geesh what grade do you teach? Good thing is you wearing a cute skirt that day with pockets. Hope it makes you feel better (:

    ReplyDelete