Thursday, March 29

Special Delivery

Pink Cardigan - Banana Republic
Scarf - from my mom
Top - Loft
Pants - Express
Shoes - Target

I'd like to deliver some advice... juuuuust for you:

Whenever you get dressed in a pair of pants that are too big and sag in the waist, don't use a large safety pin in the front in order to hold those pants up.

Why, you ask?

Cuz wearing pants that are saggy +

Constant fumbling with your, uh, lower abdomen area +

=
Not a good look in the "frontal-nether-regions"

Trust me...Not good at all.  I mean, every time I stood up, it was like I was...standing up.  And you can only try to make so many adjustments in front of a bunch of twelve-year olds before you start to look suspicious!

So, anyway, now that you've received my package, please do not return to sender, 'kay?

6 comments:

  1. lol. Kish, you are a mess! I laughed so hard at this post because I've totally done this and you're right, it's NOT a good look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO...too funny but great advice! Lovely scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! You are too funny Kish :) Yay for spring/summer colors, this outfit is so ladylike and summer ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Oh dear. What a problem! The good news is that I *love* this look! The colors are so soft and feminine and you are totally making me want to pull out some white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!!!! You have amazing style. I'm new to fashion blogging please check out my blog.
    http://fashionablefavorites.blogspot.com/
    Let's follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!! That's too funny. At least the colors in the outfit look amazing! That scarf is so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete